[Openvpn-users] How to make 2.0.x conditionally connect?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] How to make 2.0.x conditionally connect?
  • From: Alexander Hoogerhuis <alexh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:58:49 +0100

I'm looking around for a mechanism to have the client check it's IP and
only bring up the service in Windows XP if the client's does not have an
IP in a given range. In simple terms, if the client is connected to then don't start the service, as I'm already at home, and
if I'm not in that range, then continue starting as normal.

Any pointer on how to solve this?
OpenVPN mailing lists