[Openvpn-users] Reading SSL private key from a Kerberized NFS homedir

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Reading SSL private key from a Kerberized NFS homedir
  • From: "Alex Li" <alexli09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:26:23 +0800

Hi all,

Has anyone tried to start openvpn (client side) and read the SSL private key from a Kerberized NFS homedir? We already have ssl keys for other purposes and I'd like to reuse them. But the problem is even as root it can't read the keys that reside under such homedirs.

Any other suggestions? Are there any other ways of feeding the private key to openvpn at startup time?

Thanks in advance.

-alex