[Openvpn-users] How to route between subnets in different instances of the daemon?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] How to route between subnets in different instances of the daemon?
  • From: Mark Berry <mberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:12:01 +0000

If I have 2 OpenVPN server instances like :

10.8.0.1 -> 192.168.25.0/24

Clients conecting to this have its route pushed to them, works fine.

To work around the push_buffer limit, I want further subnets on another
instance of openvpn like :

10.8.1.1 -> 192.168.101.0/24

Now, a client connecting to the 10.8.0.1 instance, cannot access the
192.168.101.0 net.

What can I do about this? I know it has to do with the routing, but I'm
afraid I'm not clued up enough to know the answer.

Can anyone help?