Re: [Openvpn-users] Execute external program before creating tunnel

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Execute external program before creating tunnel
  • From: Matthias Fechner <idefix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:15:05 +0100

Hi Rob,

Rob MacGregor schrieb:
> [ Worth keeping this on the list ;) ]

oh you are right, sry, missing the button L from my mutt in thunderbird :)

> call to OpenVPN in a script that would perform this for you. To keep
> any GUI working you'd probably want to rename the openvpn binary, name
> the script the original name of the binary and pass all command line
> arguments over to the new binary (if you follow what I mean).

hm, that will get hard because I use openvpn to open a connection
normally too :)
So I think i will wait for a feature in openvpn which makes it possible
to execute a programm before starting the tunnel and do it manually till

Thx for the answer.
OpenVPN mailing lists