Re: [Openvpn-users] build-key-pass in windows

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] build-key-pass in windows
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:56:47 +0000

I don't know why there's no build-key-pass.bat but the only difference
between the linux versions is:

# diff build-key build-key-pass
15c15
<       openssl req -days 3650 -nodes -new -keyout $1.key -out $1.csr
-config $KEY_CONFIG && \
---
 >       openssl req -days 3650 -new -keyout $1.key -out $1.csr -config
$KEY_CONFIG &&

so you could try creating your own build-key-pass.bat:
- start with build-key.bat, copy it to build-key-pass.bat
- remove -nodes from the build-key-pass.bat file

HTH,

JJK