[Openvpn-users] build-key-pass in windows

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] build-key-pass in windows
  • From: "Chris Brooks" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:30:46 -0500

I don't have this script in my Windows installation. How can I get it? I need to add a password to these files because my users will be carrying the certs and the config files on a USB drive...... While on the subject let me provide a little more info on what I'm doing and see if the list feels I'm going about it in the proper way.
I have a police dept who needs access to an application from the duty laptops in the cars. My plan into install openvpn on the laptops and then issue each officer a sub key with a unique cert/config file on it. To protect the certs I need to put a password on them. Does this sound like the best process?

Chris Brooks
PPCS Consulting