[Openvpn-users] Execute external program before creating tunnel

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Execute external program before creating tunnel
  • From: Matthias Fechner <idefix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:00:46 +0100

Hi,

I use here openvpn on a mac (server is FreeBSD). Before I can start
openvpn I have to start a ssh session through a https proxy. The SSH
connection make a local tcp forward then to my correct openvpn server
(openvpn connects to localhost).

Is there a way that openvpn starts that ssh session automatically and
terminate it after the tunnel is closed?

Bye
Matthias