[Openvpn-users] Temporary host definitions

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Temporary host definitions
  • From: "Jesper Taxbøl" <jesper@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:24:26 +0100

Hi Guys,

I have setup a OpenVPN solution, and I am very satisfied with the solution.

I have one problem though. When I use the VPN client from home, I need
to write the IP address of the hosts on the server side LAN. I guess
this is because I use my normal DNS from home, and it does not know of
my VPN LAN servernames.

So my question is this: Is there a way to make Server side VPN names
resolvable on the client. E.g: Could I define hostname-IP definitions
in the client config in some way.

Thanks in advance