Re: [Openvpn-users] syslog messages

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] syslog messages
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:14:21 +0100

admin@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>> So the IPCop box is both CA and server, right? did you download the
>> public CA certificate from the IPCop box to the client? if you're
>> missing the right CA certificate then you would get this kind of
>> warnings/errors.
> Right. It creates a zip file that I download on the client, so I am not
> sure what control I have to change things.
This sounds like an IPCop issue and not an OpenVPN issue.
What's in the zip file? have you extracted both the client cert+key as
well as the IPCop CA certificate? Have you tried verifying the
certificates, e.g.
  openssl verify -CAfile <IPCopCA.crt> -purpose any  <client-cert.cr>

OpenVPN mailing lists