[Openvpn-users] Satellite link

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Satellite link
  • From: "Bonno Bloksma" <b.bloksma@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:22:21 +0100

Hi,

I need to set up an open vpn connection soon via a satellite link. I have several vpn tunnels via ADSL but those have ping times in the tens of ms, this one will be a lot bigger I think.

Do I need to do anything special?

p.s. I have no idea yet whether the uplink is also via the satellite or if that is via some other medium.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
b.bloksma@xxxxxx  / www.tio.nl