Re: [Openvpn-users] All Openvpn-gui icons disappear

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] All Openvpn-gui icons disappear
  • From: "Craig Jackson" <CJackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:09:30 -0600

This only happens with Openvpngui on this Sony Vaio TX790(?). There
don't appear to be any other problems with this computer, except that it
takes forever to boot up which leads me to hazard a guess that an
application is screwing up other applications' ability to use the
registry on boot. So I installed the User profile Hive Cleanup Service
which forces applications to play nice with the registry on boot. I'll
let you know if this works.

Any other ideas?