Re: [Openvpn-users] All Openvpn-gui icons disappear

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] All Openvpn-gui icons disappear
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:23:26 +0100

did you install the openvpn service as well? are there any .ovpn files
in the
  c:\program files\openvpn\config
directory that are automatically launched? Can you try disabling the
service if you do not need it to see if that has any effect (although I
doubt that it would have any effect).

If the icons disappear from the Start->Programs menu then I suspect
there is something else wrong with your windows installation.

HTH,

JJK