[Openvpn-users] All Openvpn-gui icons disappear

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] All Openvpn-gui icons disappear
  • From: "Craig Jackson" <CJackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:17:35 -0600

Hi,

Sometimes after booting up, all Openvpngui icons are gone. There are
none in the systray or the programs menu. The one I created on the
desktop is still there, but double-clicking tells me that Openvpn is
still running, even though it was never started. Rebooting at times has
fixed this and all icons return working normally. But a few times
rebooting has not fixed anything and I've had to uninstall and reinstall
Openvpngui.

Using Windows XP SP2, Openvpngui 1.03

Any ideas?