[Openvpn-users] Sending log messages to client from auth-user-pass-verify script

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Sending log messages to client from auth-user-pass-verify script
  • From: "Sverre Johan Tøvik" <macnetic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:15:07 +0100

Hi,

The subject says it all really. Is it possible to send output from an auth-user-pass-verify script to the client side log? I've added an auth-user-pass-verify script to verify that the username matches the common name from the client cert, and added some output so that these errors show up in the server log. However, I'd like this to show up in the client side log also.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sverre Johan Tøvik