Re: [Openvpn-users] Sending Specific Internet Traffic ThroughVPN and rest through ISP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Sending Specific Internet Traffic ThroughVPN and rest through ISP
  • From: "David Balazic" <David.Balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:19:50 +0100

1.) server setup & conf
2.) client setup & conf
3.) "route 4.1.2.3 net_gateway" in open VPN config files (4.1.2.3 is for example google.com)
3.b) or host command : "route 4.1.2.3 gw 8.8.8.8" (8.8.8.8 - your existing old non-vpn gateway)
(this is linux syntax, windows syntax is an excersize for the reader)

4.) learn about routing. It is so simple, that you will be ashamed of this email ;-)

Regards,
David