Re: [Openvpn-users] Sending Specific Internet Traffic ThroughVPN and rest through ISP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Sending Specific Internet Traffic ThroughVPN and rest through ISP
  • From: Ali Jawad <ali.jawad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:40:54 +0200

Dear All

I have used the push statement and it seems that it is the correct solution, I have added

Push “route 82.82.82.0 255.255.255.0”

In order to force traffic going to my servers through VPN..now Internet traffic is going through the ISP and the correct push requests and replies are in the logs however if I try to ping or access any of the 82.82.82.0/24 servers I only get timeouts ..ping does not work either..IP forwarding and masquerading is enabled..

Any hints, please ?

With Regards