[Openvpn-users] Sending Specific Internet Traffic Through VPN and rest through ISP

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Sending Specific Internet Traffic Through VPN and rest through ISP
  • From: Ali Jawad <ali.jawad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:14:24 +0200

Dear All

I have setup a OpenVPN server on CentOS and I have been able to setup the OpenVPN client on Windows XP SP2, I have setup masquerading and IP forwarding on the OpenVPN server to enable all traffic from the client ‘even Internet traffic’ to go trough the OpenVPN server, it has worked fine.

I want to achieve the following ‘if possible’ :

I need all Internet traffic to be routed through the ISP, I want only traffic for a handful of servers on the Internet to be routed through the VPN conection, for example if a users want to go to Google his ISP is used if a user want to go to myInternetServer.com he goes through the VPN connection.

Can this be done ?

Thanks

With Regards

Ali Jawad