Re: [Openvpn-users] Road Warrior email sending (Off-Topic)

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Road Warrior email sending (Off-Topic)
  • From: "David Balazic" <David.Balazic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:03:31 +0100

Title: Re: [Openvpn-users] Road Warrior email sending (Off-Topic)
Not really off topic. At least not more than any other "I have wrong routing" posts.
For help :
 - client and server ovpn config files
 - network topology
 - network settings of non-vpn interfaces (on client and server)
 - where is the mail server located ? what protocol does it use ? what is the error message you get ?

Regards,
David