Re: [Openvpn-users] Road Warrior email sending (Off-Topic)

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Road Warrior email sending (Off-Topic)
  • From: "Jeff Boyce" <jboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 08:47:38 -0800

Les -

    Thanks for the explanation.  Unfortunately it doesn't appear to help my
situation.  We do not run a mail server at our office.  Our incoming mail
service is provided by a third party provider.  Our outgoing mail service is
directed to the mail server at our local DSL provider.  All incoming and
outgoing mail for the PC clients in our office therefore does not go through
our server.  My employee would love to be able to use her regular Windows
Mail client when she is accessing the internet from wireless connections at
hotel meeting rooms.  If anyone has any other suggestions for me you can
send them directly to me and we can take this off-list, since we are clearly
off topic now.  Thanks.

Jeff