Re: [Openvpn-users] Road Warrior email sending

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Road Warrior email sending
  • From: "Jeff Boyce" <jboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:48:10 -0800

Les -

    Clearly this subject is moving off-topic for this list, but as a novice
administrator for a small office I need to ask for some additional
clarification on your advice.  In your last sentence you state that if the
openvpn connection is not known by the mail server, I will have to fix that
up, or set up authentication.  How would I fix it up, or how would I set up
authentication?  With the amount of information I provided on my setup I
don't expect you to be able to provide an specifics, but can you give me
some general guidance, and terms that I can use to do some further searching
on google and find documentation to read?  Anything will help here.  Thanks.

Jeff