[Openvpn-users] IP Exceptions

Hello,

I have an OpenVPN server setup to redirect the gateway to the server.
Is it possible to add exceptions to the OpenVPN client config file so
that certain IP's can be accessed outside the OpenVPN connection? If
so, whats the format for adding it? I need to access email and some
other services over the proxied LAN at the client location and do not
want this traffic to be directed to the OpenVPN server.