[Openvpn-users] creating certificates without the scripts

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] creating certificates without the scripts
  • From: "gandalf istari" <erestor.elensar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:48:46 +0100

I don't want to use the existing scripts for creating certificates because i have already a working pki with serveral certs for websites and other all under one CA root, and its pub key is given to several clients.

I supose for the server certificate i can create on the same way as an web certificate:
openssl ca -in blabla.req -out blabla.cer -days 3650 -config /etc/openssl.cnf

but how do i create certificates for the clients the same way as above ?

Thanks