Re: [Openvpn-users] After connecting to OpenVPN server unable to browse internet...

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] After connecting to OpenVPN server unable to browse internet...
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:51:46 +0100

the fact that your subnet is the same as your clients remote subnet is
bound to cause this sort of problems; I had expected that as soon as you
make the openvpn connection you would lose all internet access...
another thing to try is to webex in again, test internet access, then do
a single 'ping 192.168.1.117' and then try internet access again...

cheers,

JJK