Re: [Openvpn-users] ***SPAM*** Re: After connecting to OpenVPN server unable to browse internet...

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] ***SPAM*** Re: After connecting to OpenVPN server unable to browse internet...
  • From: toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:47:02 -0600

One more thing, while webex'd in I noticed I could connect to OpenVPN server and browse web at the same time. The only time internet browsing, dns resolution, etc was broken was when I went to My Computer -> Mapped network drive (Samba) This drive is only accessible by VPN connection. Again, this is due to remote users LAN being on same subnet I'm pushing correct?

On Nov 30, 2007 6:32 AM, toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well the OpenVPN server LAN is on on next maintenance window I can change it to network and it should resolve this problem as well.

On Nov 30, 2007 6:26 AM, Rob MacGregor <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On Nov 30, 2007 12:23 PM, toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm going to change the LAN on remote users side to and
> hopefully this will do the trick.

Be more creative, to avoid having to do this again next week when you
come across a home user/WiFi hotspot using  Pick a
random /24 from the range, say

                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
       doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche

from Novell.  From the desktop to the data center, Linux is going
mainstream.  Let it simplify your IT future.
Openvpn-users mailing list