Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN
  • From: toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:15:10 -0600

Sweet. Thanks.
On another note, I'm tinkering with Endian Firewall Appliance (IPCop and Smoothwall clone) and it uses OpenVPN i'm having issues connecting to VPN. Would I post my queries here or on Endian forum for OpenVPN support?

On Nov 29, 2007 9:45 AM, Rob MacGregor <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 29, 2007 3:37 PM, toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What file do i edit in /etc/ that allows port forwarding on boot? I'm using

I've never touched RHEL, but I'd guess you edit /etc/sysctl.conf and
change the entry for net.ipv4.ip_forward to 1 (works for Fedora and
Google says it works for RedHat/CentOS).

                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
       doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche

from Novell.  From the desktop to the data center, Linux is going
mainstream.  Let it simplify your IT future.
Openvpn-users mailing list