Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN
  • From: toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:00:23 -0600

Yes, i want help. Forgive me, I do know what a network diagram is I was thinking you were wanting more. Should have had a cup of coffee before I posted :)

internet ----- gateway (192.168.1.1)

----------------------
|                     |
VPN server     server B
(192.168.1.50)  (192.168.1.117)

On Nov 29, 2007 8:33 AM, Rob MacGregor <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 29, 2007 1:55 PM, toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you assist me in giving you a network diagram?

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you can't draw a basic network
diagram then you're far, far, out of your depth.

I'd expect you to be providing something like:

{ Internet } ---- gateway (192.168.0.1)

 (192.168.0.4)         ( 192.168.0.2)
 OpenVPN server         Server B

Oh, and you've not answered my 2 questions.  Do you actually want help?

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
       doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche