Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN
  • From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:33:16 +0000

On Nov 29, 2007 1:55 PM, toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you assist me in giving you a network diagram?

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you can't draw a basic network
diagram then you're far, far, out of your depth.

I'd expect you to be providing something like:

{ Internet } ---- gateway (192.168.0.1)

  (192.168.0.4)         (192.168.0.2)
 OpenVPN server         Server B

Oh, and you've not answered my 2 questions.  Do you actually want help?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.