[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN 2.0 - Cannot connect to machines on LAN
  • From: toby <toby711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:08:05 -0600

Hello all,

I have OpenVPN 2.0 installed on server A and Samba installed on server B. I can connect using OpenVPN GUI for Windows XP to server A but I am unable to ping server B. I would greatly appreciate any and all help in resolving this issue. I will be more than happy to provide configuration files, command dumps, etc.

Thanks,

Toby.