Re: [Openvpn-users] TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
  • From: "Siegfried Heintze" <SHeintze@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:34:24 -0800

Rebooting XP Pro fixed the problem.

There are a lot of NTP clients out there -- do you have any favorites
for windows? I thought windows XP Pro had an NTP client built into it?
Does not XP have a special dialog box somewhere that allows you to
specify the IP address of an NTP server? Perhaps I have it turned off on
this machine? Can anyone remind me of how to get to that dialog? I tried
the obvious: the control panel's date and time applet. Could it be that
the build-in NTP client is exclusive to XP server?

Thanks,
Siegfried