[Openvpn-users] Routing Questions

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Routing Questions
  • From: "Gregg" <greggk1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:14:37 -0700

I have successfully installed and ran openvpn.
Here's the scenario
Server side IP
OVPN on server side resides on a computer with the IP address of
The OVPN IP on the server is

The remote OVPN client is

The connection is made without a problem. I can ping from to and vice versa. The problem arises when I try to ping from to the network behind so I can not ping any of the network. I read quite a bit on the subject and on the OVPN server I pushed the route
Also on the server side I added a route to the Router like this
The being the computer that the openvpn server is installed on.
What am I missing? I know it's probably a very simple step that I'm missing, I just can't find it.
Any Help is appreciated.