Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn not always working - dns problem

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn not always working - dns problem
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:49:50 -0700

> on the windows (i.e. client) side run
> ipconfig /all
> and show us what is DNS server ?

On the windows client the correct DNS is getting through.   But I can not ping hostnames still.  Oddly enough it always seems to work the second time I connect.  Therefore if I
just reconnect it works fine.

The unreliable connect worries me.  What else could be causing this problem.

Once again, it should be noted that connecting to OpenVPN is very reliable but just the configuration seems to have problems some times.

Full Color Vinyl Banner from $2.39/Sf
Free S/H, Text banner from $12.95 Fast turn around, Quality First.

OpenVPN mailing lists