Re: [Openvpn-users] How to update OpenSSL on Windows?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] How to update OpenSSL on Windows?
  • From: Jan Just Keijser <janjust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:21:51 +0100

errrr, why do you need to switch to openssl 0.9.8 ? you can install
openssl 0.9.8 on windows just fine, right next to openvpn and it's
openssl DLL files...
apart from that, I am not surprised that overwriting DLL's does not
work: you most likely *will* have to recompile openvpn to get it to use
openssl 0.9.8.

cheers,

JJK