[Openvpn-users] How to update OpenSSL on Windows?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] How to update OpenSSL on Windows?
  • From: Onelli <onelli1674@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:44:07 +0100

Hallo everybody.

I was wondering if there's a way to update OpenSSL libraries bundled
with the OpenVPN Windows installer (2.0.9 comes with old 0.9.7l) without
recompiling both OpenSSL and OpenVPN by scratch under Windows.

I've downloaded 0.9.8g from
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html and brutally
overwrote previous files but OpenVPN hangs right after input of the PEM
certicate password (I thought it wouldn't be so simple, but you never

Thank You.

Openvpn-users mailing list