From: Les Mikesell [mailto:lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sat 17-Nov-07 18:49
To: David Balazic
Cc: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] automatic reconnect?

This is the client side:

remote xx.xx.xx.xx
port 8895
dev tun
#dev-node tun0
ifconfig 10.200.1.18 10.200.1.17
secret my.key
comp-lzo
keepalive 30 120
ping-timer-rem
persist-tun
persist-key
route 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0
route 192.168.88.0 255.255.255.0
route 172.22.0.0 255.255.0.0
route 172.24.0.0. 255.255.0.0

Server side is similar. I'm not sure if tunnelblick keeps logs beyond
the current session and it is up now.  It does say something about a
disconnect when it happens, but I'm not particularly concerned about the
fact that it disconnects (and it wouldn't surprise me if my ISP is
sending RST's to break it...).  The part that I don't understand is why
it doesn't reconnect automatically instead of waiting for me to click
the command.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx