Re: [Openvpn-users] automatic reconnect?

Title: [Openvpn-users] automatic reconnect?
see the restart options (in the manual)

From: openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Les Mikesell
Sent: Fri 16-Nov-07 18:51
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openvpn-users] automatic reconnect?

I'm using tunnelblick on a mac to connect to a Linux server with a
simple static key and everything works fine except that the connection
breaks at random intervals (perhaps my ISP's fault...).  Reconnecting
via the tunnelblick icon always works immediately and if done soon
enough, doesn't affect open tcp connections through the tunnel.  What do
I need in the config to make it automatically reconnect instead of
having to do it manually?

   Les Mikesell