Re: [Openvpn-users] TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
  • From: "Siegfried Heintze" <SHeintze@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:02:36 -0800

So I still cannot connect to my server. My connection stopped suddenly a
couple of days ago for no apparent reason. I have rebooted all the
machines with no luck.

Doing "build-key client1" on the sever last night and putting the new
client files on the client this morning did not help. Would this have
fixed any problems with the keys expiring?

Here is my log file after bumping verb to 9. I hope this is not too

I put a 6MB log file at htt://www.heintze.com/openvpn.log

Siegfried Heintze wrote:
>> What is the default expiration for certificates? I think it is five
>> 10 years. If so, that is not the problem: I made these certificates a
>> year ago.

>Some creation scripts use 365 days.

Openvpn-users mailing list