Re: [Openvpn-users] What causes connection reset errors?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] What causes connection reset errors?
  • From: Yan Seiner <yan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:35:38 -0800

Yan Seiner wrote:

>> Never mind.  The system connected just fine this morning.
>>
>> I have no idea why; perhaps a router between me and them....
>>

> The client dropped the connection again last night.  Now it's trying to
> reconnect.  Can anyone tell me what is going on?  Why am I getting 'ACK
> output sequence broken' and what does it mean?

Seems like I'm not the only one....

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=455A2EBF.1010600%40Explosivo.com&forum_name=openvpn-users>
<http://www.debianforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=570168>

And some others in German and Chinese.. Neither of which I read.

Can anyone provide any info?  Any suggestions?

This is getting somewhat desperate.