[Openvpn-users] Openvpn and Vista / Samba Authentification

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn and Vista / Samba Authentification
  • From: "Martin Eder" <meder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:20:52 -0500

Not sure if this is a Vista problem or what.
We have been running 2.0 with out any problems with XP clients and a Samba
I am running 2.1 RC4 on a new Vista machine and I cannot attach to any
shares on a Samba server.
However, I can ping the network thru the tunnel and login remotely to the
Clients thru the tunnel.
But, if I try to attach to a share, Login dialog pops up, type in my
credentials, the login dialog pops up again refusing the login.

If I connect the vista machine locally, I CAN log in. And access the shares
I did not join the Domain with the vista machine, but can still access the
shares locally.

The server is running openvpn 2.0

Any tips would be great.

Martin Eder