[Openvpn-users] A new book on OpenVPN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] A new book on OpenVPN
  • From: "Viraj Joshi" <virajj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:22:06 +0530

I’m an Acquisition Editor with Packt Publishing. We are currently interested in publishing a new book that covers advanced aspects of OpenVPN, and we are looking for experienced developers who would like to share their knowledge by publishing with us. If you are interested in writing about OpenVPN, and there are topics that you do not feel are being addressed, please get in touch with me at virajj@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Thanks for your time,

Viraj Joshi

Acquisition Editor | Packt Publishing | www.PacktPub.com
[Tel: 91 22 6698 7683/4 | Skype: viraj_packt | MSN: viraj_packt@xxxxxxxxxxx ]