[Openvpn-users] DNS pass through problem

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] DNS pass through problem
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:04:37 -0700

I experience the problem where sometimes I connect and the DNS does not seem to pass through.  But I might disconnect and reconnect right away and it works fine.  I can test this via a simple ping.   Pinging the IP always works.

What could be the problem?  What should I test or check for?  What information from my configuration or logs should I post?

=
Real Estate Appraisal Services, CA
Real estate appraisal services at A & I Service. Our services include property appraisals, new construction appraisals and more. We serve San Bernardino and Riverside counties, California.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=39af10db073bea473ab6ad165938f3c0