Re: [Openvpn-users] fc6->ubuntu:default route changed

Prasanna Krishnamoorthy wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2007 7:52 PM, Max Waterman
> <davidmaxwaterman+openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hrm. Unfortunately, I don't have control over the server configuration,
>> and I want to know the other remote networks (the ones that aren't local,
>> that is).
> You don't need control over the server. You can make all these changes
> in the client config file. Please read the manual. Remove --client,
> add --tls-remote, and add the routes that you want. That should work.

I think you misunderstood me.

I want the routes they push to the client, and I won't know what they are,
or they could change without me knowing.

So, I basically want to say, add all routes you want, but not this one (10.0.8/24).

>> Is there a way to just say "don't alter the default route"?
> This is not the default route being altered, just the route to 10.x .

Hrm.

However, it is the default route which is changed...I think. At least
that's how I remember the netstat -rn output.

Darn. I can't check that now. I'll have to wait until tomorrow :|

Thanks!