Re: [Openvpn-users] fc6->ubuntu:default route changed

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] fc6->ubuntu:default route changed
  • From: "Prasanna Krishnamoorthy" <prasanna79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:58:32 +0530

On Nov 9, 2007 7:52 PM, Max Waterman
<davidmaxwaterman+openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hrm. Unfortunately, I don't have control over the server configuration,
> and I want to know the other remote networks (the ones that aren't local,
> that is).
You don't need control over the server. You can make all these changes
in the client config file. Please read the manual. Remove --client,
add --tls-remote, and add the routes that you want. That should work.

> Is there a way to just say "don't alter the default route"?
This is not the default route being altered, just the route to 10.x .
OpenVPN mailing lists