Re: [Openvpn-users] fc6->ubuntu:default route changed

Prasanna Krishnamoorthy wrote:
> I'd say that it was a bug that you couldn't add the route before.

Did I mention that 10.0.8 is the local network? It has it's own vpn connection.

> You
> need to change the particular ccd file for this client to not push the
> route. Otherwise, you could refuse to add the routes at the client,
> and add them manually. You'd do that by not specifying '--pull' at the
> client end. Note that specifying '--client' implies '--pull'. You'd
> need to add the routes manually then.

Hrm. Unfortunately, I don't have control over the server configuration,
and I want to know the other remote networks (the ones that aren't local,
that is).

Is there a way to just say "don't alter the default route"?

It seems to work the way I want on OS X too, so Ubuntu seems to be the odd
one out, out of the three.

Max.