Re: [Openvpn-users] fc6->ubuntu:default route changed

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] fc6->ubuntu:default route changed
  • From: "Prasanna Krishnamoorthy" <prasanna79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:27:15 +0530

I'd say that it was a bug that you couldn't add the route before. You
need to change the particular ccd file for this client to not push the
route. Otherwise, you could refuse to add the routes at the client,
and add them manually. You'd do that by not specifying '--pull' at the
client end. Note that specifying '--client' implies '--pull'. You'd
need to add the routes manually then.