Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple subnets connected with OpenVPN problem

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple subnets connected with OpenVPN problem
  • From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob.macgregor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:11:13 +0000

On Nov 7, 2007 9:58 PM, Tony Cimello <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<---SNIP--->
> So my problem is twofold.  How do I pass names between these locations,

That's DNS - you need to ensure that the DNS servers know what other
servers to talk to for resolving the other domains, or arrange for the
DNS servers at each site to be a secondary server for the domains at
the remote sites.

> and
> how do home users access everything?

I suspect you need to resolve some firewall rules.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.