[Openvpn-users] connection not completing

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] connection not completing
  • From: admin@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:03:30 -0600 (CST)

I have openvpn set up on an IPCop box for road warriors. I created a new
connection for my home office to work office, and it works fine when I use
a Windows laptop. However, it does not finish the connection when I try to
use the same config on a PC running Ubuntu 7.4, which is sitting next to
the laptop. I am using kvpn, which shows a connection attempt, but it
stays there as long as I will leave it. A tcpdump shows there is two way
communication between the IPCop box on port 1194. The vpn is set to use
tcp, and changing it to udp generates "connection refused" errors, so I
know the devices are talking. Any ideas what I should be looking for to
resolve this?

Openvpn-users mailing list