Re: [Openvpn-users] Hiring Consultants

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Hiring Consultants
  • From: "Allan Swanepoel" <allanice001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:32:46 +0200

There isn't a list i know of, but if you could explain your problem to the mailing list, I'm sure someone would be glad to assist you

On Nov 7, 2007 3:23 PM, Jan Just Keijser < janjust@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know of a list of consultants but if you have a question, just
ask :)

From: Cirroc <cirroc@xxxxx> - 2007-11-01 15:56
Is there a list of published OpenVPN consultants who are available?
We have a project we're running into some problems with, and would love
some assistance.

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
Lou Holtz

Allan Swanepoel
+27 12 990 4272
+27 72 620 0070