Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering
  • From: Gavin Hamill <gdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:00:57 +0000

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 08:39 -0700, Jeff - wrote:
> > Are there routers/firewalls between the openvpn servers and the end
> > points?  Or host-based firewalls on the end point hosts?

Interesting reading.

I've gone and set EnablePMTUDiscovery to zero in the registry of our AD
server, as well as set MTU of 1300 on each of the interfaces...

Will have to wait until tonight before I can reboot it, though.

In all honestly I'm not expecting a solution from this because there are
no routers / firewalls in between..

Internet

Router

AD      OpenVPN server