Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:39:24 -0700

> Are there routers/firewalls between the openvpn servers and the end
> points?  Or host-based firewalls on the end point hosts?

I currently have this setup:

Internet

Router (Used for me to bypass our network completely to reach the internet)

Gateway Server (Debian 4.0, Shorewall, OpenVPN)

Local Network

=
Hess Meat Machines: Meat Slicers
For over 50 years, the Hess family has specialized in offering new and used meat processing equipment at low prices. Visit our site today to see our catalog and order online.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=d4c76e6a3f08fb6009299ddaa58f74de