Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory stuttering
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:25:20 -0700

> Did you change the MTU on the actual end point hosts (where the
> first choice is negotiated) or just with the openvpn settings?  If
> there are intermediate routers and you didn't adjust the end
> points, MTU discovery has to work between the openvpn links and the
> end points - and for that, ICMP traffic must be permitted and all
> interfaces addresses that might source an ICMP have to be routable
> to the end points.

I had only tried changing OpenVPN settings.

ie.
tun-mtu
mssfix

=
Customer Service Training Programs
Customer Service Training programs for all staff, managers, telephone, and e-mail. Site details program outline and offers free tips. Train-the-trainer and licensing agreements available.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=4b2e24b1694485d2f8de1f07a2b8e452